Thursday 19 April 2012

Shopping - Sportwear Warehouse Sale @ Hotel Sri Petaling


by pEANutbutter

I was passing by Hotel Sri Petaling one fine day when I notice there is a warehouse sale for sportwear right at the heart of Sri Petaling. For your information, Sri Petaling Hotel rents out their space for this kind of sales quite often. Past warehouse sales includes Levi's, Hush Puppies, baby products, home furnishing, etc.

As for the sportwear sale, its typical of any warehouse sale. You will find all the odds in fashion (ie: stuffs that got you thinking what was the designer thinking). But you may find something you like if you look hard enough.  As for buying shoe,if your feet is not of common size, it's going to be tough to find the right design with the right size. If it's an appealing design, definitely it's snap up fast.  I would prefer not to buy shoe (especially sport shoe) from warehouse sales as the shoe could be very old stock thus the sole and rubber could be crispy. For sport shoe, I would pay retail for brand new freshly baked as I consider it an investment for the next 5 years and beyond (my last one lasted me 6 years before the sole came off). But if you are the kind who worn off your sport shoe very fast, better wait for Jusco sale or the like as I has my doubt over the genuinity of the product offer in warehouse sale.


Coordinate:
3.06914,101.690049

No comments:

Post a Comment